Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A couple of newbies for my 29 planted !



11/14/05 A few pics of the new kids on the block. I wanted to get some angels for this tank....it just seems to need them...lol... Right now they're pretty small, but they're going to look very nice when they get up to size. Hopefully I'll be able to keep these two together, but if they start chewing on each other the less colorful one will be looking for a new home.

11/22/05 I just took the dwarf gourami out of the 29 and put him in my 20long with the other pair of rams. I wanted a schooling type fish to add to this tank so I went out and picked up a group of 5 gold pristella tetras. They are fantastic schoolers ! I saw some other tetras that were similar but with a black slach on thier dorcels that I liked better, but they didn't seem to school as well as these. I'm very happy with them, they stay right together all the time and do add more interest to this tank. Now, to wait for those angels to grow up !! No more fish for this tank ! Two german blue rams, 2 otocininclus, 2 koi angles and 5 tetras about does it for capacity !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home