Saturday, June 30, 2007






I just realized I hadn't gotten any good pics of my clowns in here ! When I first started the sw....I had decided "NO CLOWNS"..everybody gets clowns and I didn't want to be such a newbie....lol. Well, I can certainly understand why folks like these fish so much ! They're ADORABLE ! The female LOVES to bury herself in the shroom while the male just swims around nearby. They both take occassional forays about the tank...always together.

Also, a couple of decent pics of the sixline wrasse. A very cool fish as well ! It spends most of it's time scooting around and through all the holes and caves in the rock. The hummingbird of the sw fish world ! All the moving around makes it difficult to get a nice shot though....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your reef aquarium looks so lush and beautiful. Nice photos. I love the way you decorated it with the macroalgae. I would like to know what different types of macroalgae you are using.

Sean
email: seanj2@hotmail.com

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home