Sunday, August 02, 2009



Been a long time since I posted anything. I picked up a new fish for the 50. It's a copperband butterfly. I've had it a week and it's doing very well. Started eating mysis on the 5th day. It's a beautiful fish, though a bit more timid than the clowns and they're much quicker at scoffing up the chow than the butterfly....but it manages to get enough. Right now I'm in process of finding a 75 gallon tank. I want to put the 29 and 50 together into one. I shouldn't have to spend more than just for the tank and new light fixture. I have enough rock, though I may want to put in new sand and just use a little bit of the old. Right now I have the pair of ocellaris clowns, one yellowtail damsel and the copperband in the 50.......a pair of purple firefish and a two spot blenny in the 29.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home